Can A Tax Preparer prepares Tax Returns If They Owe the IRS

accountant woman

The answer is no. If you owe the IRS, you will need to pay the IRS to continue as a Tax Preparer.

Attorneys, certified public accountants, enrolled agents or anyone who gets paid to prepare tax returns may owe a penalty if they don’t follow tax laws, rules and regulations.

This entry was posted in IRS, Tax Debt, Taxes and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply